One Year Warranty Included
The thickness of the cast iron of the Nonstick Rectangle Japanese Egg Roll Maker from Kitchen Groups allows enough heat conduction and keeps the nutrients and delicacy of the food intact. It's totally safe and healthy uncoated, which means no cooking oil is ever required.
1. Top-quality: The frying pan is made of Cast Iron material with a wooden Anti-scalding handle. Long service life. Safe healthy and durable.
2. Nonstick: Safe and healthy uncoated. Best gift to family and friends.
3. Multi-purpose: It is almost versatile and can be used to make Tamagoyaki, fry steaks, crepe, pancake, omelets, pie, stir-fries, sushi, etc.
4. Good for health: It can keep the original flavor of the food furthest
5. Suitable for: gas stove/induction cooker
Note: cleaning Step before first use and maintenance methods
1. Washing with water and Detergent first
2. Heating the pot on the stove and then use the pork fat or cooking oil to wipe the inner wall of the pan for 10-20 minutes
3. Then after 10 hours, clean the pot with detergent and water again
4. After every cleaning, drying it and keep dry(To prevent oxidize rust).
Main material: Cast Iron
Product Size(L*W): 5.90 x 7.08 inches (15 x 18 cm)
1* Rectangle Japanese Egg Roll Maker
*Please allow 10-21 business days for the item to arrive
Click "Add to Cart" To Claim Yours!